Is Cosmetic Dentistry in Scottsdale, AZ Right For You?
With today’s world of perfect celebrities with gleaming white smiles, having teeth that need work can lead to lower self-esteem and feeling like you don’t want to smile at all. There are many forms of Cosmetic Dentistry in Scottsdale, AZ that can not only make you look better but make you feel more confident as well.
- Â Veneers. Veneers are the perfect way to change your teeth and make them look better. These are a very fine piece of porcelain that can cover up a variety of tooth issues, from discoloration to chipped teeth and damaged teeth. What is great about veneers is that you can choose the shade, shape, and size to get an entirely different look or enhance the look you already have.
- Dental Implants. Dental Implants are ideal for those that want a permanent solution to missing teeth. They’re better than dentures because they are fitted into the jaw bone so that they are a stable and fixed solution.
- Dentures. Missing or loose teeth affects not only your appearance but can make eating and enjoying food harder. Dentures are a solution that gives you a customized fit and since they are easy to maintain, they offer an easy way of fixing your teeth. These are typically lower in cost than some other Cosmetic Dentistry solutions so they are good for those on a more fixed budget as well.
- Teeth Whitening. Teeth whitening is a good fix for those that simply have stained or discolored teeth. My Scottsdale Dentist is proud to utilize the Venus Tooth Whitening System to give you a brighter, whiter smile.
- Invisalign and Orthodontics. Having straight teeth is possible with Invisalign and Orthodontics. Whether you choose Invisalign, which is an invisible type solution or traditional Orthodontics, Dr. Steven Poulos and Dr. Sid Stevens are there to help you every step of the way. Either solution can help you obtain the straight teeth and perfect look that you want.
No matter what issue you need correcting with your teeth, if you have asked yourself, “Is Cosmetic Dentistry right for me?” then My Scottsdale Dentist can help you make the right decision. If you want to talk to us or learn more simply contact us so we can help.