Emergencies don’t take time off for anything.
Our dentists and staff are here for you on the front line to take care of you for the unexpected hurting or broken tooth, extractions, inflamed gum area, re-cement a crown or bridge, broken orthodontic wire, etc.
- You will be asked questions regarding current health – no fever, runny nose, coughing, cold or flu symptoms.
- Recent travel in the United States or foreign countries.
- Known Covid-19 contact with other people, relatives, co-workers.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- Temporarily, we are limiting the number of people in the reception room unless a noted support person..parent or caretaker.
- Please advise us of a change to your mailing address, telephone number, dental insurance carrier or status.
- If you prefer to wait in your car until your appointment time, let us know and we’ll call you when the chair is ready.
Effective May 1, 2020 a $10 sterilization fee for each patient visit will be due at the time of service. Insurance will not reimburse this fee.
If you have questions, ask us! We’re listening.
We must do our part to turn this situation around!
Dr Steve Poulos, Dr Sid Stevens
& the staff of My Scottsdale Dentist
If you need us….call (480) 614-1122. We’re listening!
WE ARE PPO PROVIDERS FOR THE FOLLOWING:
My Scottsdale Dentist is excited to be your dental care provider. We look forward to serving you and your family for years to come. We’re here when you need us!
Our Featured Dentistry Services
My Scottsdale Dentist loves Family Dentistry. In fact, most of our families have been with us for years. Our approach is simple, treat your family like our family and deliver the very best dental care possible in the Scottsdale area. Our goal is to prevent major dental issues by ensuring your families smiles are the best they can be.
Emergency Dental Care
Dental emergencies can happen anytime of the day or night. They can happen on weekdays, weekends and holidays. No one ever plans for a dental emergency but if one happens, it’s good to know that you can call My Scottsdale Dentist anytime and we’ll be there to help…even on Saturdays & Sundays!
Cosmetic Dentistry is where we shine! We love working with our patients to help them achieve their best smile possible. Cosmetic dentistry allows us to restore and improve smiles in a way that changes peoples lives.
The area of Dental Implants just keeps getting better and better. From the materials used to make the dental implants to the methods used to implant them, even the time it takes for a full treatment keeps improving at lightening speed. If you are considering dental implants, be sure to let us know!