Do having misaligned or crooked teeth make you look unsightly? It can also cause issues such as having difficulty while cleaning your teeth, and if you cannot clean your teeth properly, it can of course lead to many dental diseases. For example, crooked teeth are known to cause bone and gum damage; and also potentially even lose your tooth!
Indeed braces are a great way to get relief from this difficulty, but conventional braces are often not comfortable enough and may even cause the user pain. There are currently many adults who feel embarrassed wearing conventional braces, and are eager to find Invisalign alternatives in Scottsdale, AZ.
However, if you are looking for a viable solution to these issues, then Invisalign may just be right for you. Invisalign is one of the best alternatives to metal braces, and unlike the traditional braces. Invisalign is virtually undetectable to others.
How invisalign works?
Unlike the standard metal braces you may be used to, Invisalign makes your teeth stronger and does not work with wires or brackets. Instead, it works with aligners that are customized, clear and removable appliances. It does so by using latest 3-D technology.
Why invisalign attachments are needed for you?
- Invisalign attachments make your oral appearance better. With the exception of a few cases, metal braces make your mouth look unattractive and they are certainly noticeable to other people. Invisalign braces are not noticeable or hardly noticeable to others, and that is why they look better than metal braces.
- Conventional metal braces cannot be removed without the help of professionals. By contrast, invisalign is easily removable after a short period of time.
- Wearing invisalign is comfortable and easy.
- Invisalign does not have any sharp or protruding edges; they are very smooth and clear. That is why these are safe to wear. These are helpful for you because they reduce damages that are usually caused by metal braces.
- The duration of the treatment is another crucial aspect in wearing braces. The treatment of wearing conventional braces may take almost 5 years. It is a long time treatment; thus it becomes tough to maintain for you. By contrast, invisalign attachments take a maximum of one and a half year.
- The treatment of wearing invisalign is a clear procedure that allows you to know exactly about the procedure and time duration of treatment. Invisalign done at My Scottsdale Dentist is a fully computerized procedure.
Do you want to get the smile of your dreams?
In order to get the smile of your dreams, you need to make an appointment with www.myscottsdaledentist.com, who can help you by providing you quality treatment.
Dr. Steven Poulos at My Scottsdale Dentist can solve your oral difficulties and help you to get the smile that you have been dreaming of. He is a highly experienced, well-educated and a renowned dentist. He is very dedicated to his patients. He understands you and knows how to solve your dental challenges.
Contact us at www.myscottsdaledentist.com and make an appointment today or call us at 480-614-1122