All-On-4® Implants Scottsdale – Teeth in a Day
The All-on-4® treatment concept is a contemporary restoration that has revolutionized the way surgeons and dentists think of replacing a full set of teeth. Standard dentures are unsecured prostheses with inherent limitations. Most often, dentures are painful, inconvenient and unstable. Such dentures can make chewing foods difficult, limiting the foods that you once enjoyed. My Scottsdale Dentist can help with All-on-4® treatment concept implant supported dentures.
The All-on-4® treatment concept replaces your missing teeth with a full dental bridge supported by four dental implants. With fewer dental implants needed, overall treatment time and cost is reduced. The unique All-on-4® treatment concept solution also ensures greater stability in the bone. Typically, a temporary set of teeth can be placed on the same day of surgery. The temporary teeth allow you to lead a normal life immediately after surgery. After a short healing period, Dr. Poulos will place the final bridge. Your quality of life is improved, and you can start enjoying your favorite foods again with renewed confidence. At My Scottsdale Dentist, our doctors have been performing Implant procedures for many years and we are committed to providing the highest level of care and results that will meet and exceed your expectations.
What Are the Benefits of All-On-4® Teeth In a Day?
- A cost effective solution. Your new replacement teeth require only 4 implants for each jaw. With fewer implants required, the cost is lowered.
- Reduced need for bone grafting. The special angled placement of two of the implants ensures a secure and stable anchorage for the replaced arch, often making bone grafting unnecessary.
- Faster treatment and healing time. Your replacement arch can be attached to your implants immediately after insertion.
- Scientifically proven and documented. The All-on-4® treatment concept is supported by good clinical outcomes from studies over a decade with favorable results.
- Improved oral function. Designed to provide a lifetime of results and overall appearance will be significantly Improved.
Please contact us today for a complimentary consultation to learn more about this advanced procedure. When you meet with Dr. Steven H. Poulos, DDS for your initial consultation, they will perform a full evaluation of your oral structures and talk with you about your needs and goals. If All-On-4 is an ideal option, a customized treatment plan will be created to provide you with results that yield a precise and comfortable fit while beautifully enhancing your smile.